Welcome

Welcome to my wargaming blog,
I'm Dave and live in Morpeth, Northumberland in the UK.
This may or may not be a regular thing, we'll just have to see how it goes.

I am a painter/collector of figures first and a wargamer second. My thrill in this great hobby of ours is to place that final well researched & painted unit into the cabinet. The actual gaming with the figures is an important but secondary experience, we all like to win, but it isn't the be all and end all of it, being with good friends and having fun is.
Hope you will enjoy reading this blog as much as I will writing in it.
Just to remind the visitor to scroll down the various pages and click on 'older posts' to see more.
Dave.

Friday 25 May 2018

Bits and bobs



As you can see from the above I've just got back from visiting my son in the US so I have only just got round to photographing these few things and getting them on the blog.

Firstly some 28mm casualty figures mounted on bases with a numbered disk fitted underneath, and excellent design by Chris, one of the lads at the club:





Six Prussian Jagers, plastic Perry's which truthfully I don't like but they will do a job:


Finally Prussian, Foundry French revolutionary individual leader figures for use with Sharps Practice:






There are more casualty figures to do as I want ones for every nationality but I've run out of bases as Chris isn't to well. If your reading this then get well soon mate.
Dave.

2 comments:

  1. Nice revolutionary French. Like the casualty bases, use Warbases dial bases myself but same idea.

    ReplyDelete