British light dragoons and Brunswick hussars to add to the 'old school' figure collection.
These figures were really the easiest to tart up. They had a basic rough paint job and needed a bit of work but most of what is left to do has to be started from scratch. Again some of these were very kindly donated to me by an un-named gent but he knows who he is and has my thanks.
The second Hanoverian militia battalion has been completed but I will photograph all of the figures together at a later date, for now I'm putting together a Hinchliffe French ammunition caisson and it has to be said a very nice model.
Dave.
Very nice Dave
ReplyDeleteLovely looking units, they look great.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, I’m impressed with all the work you have done to restore these lovely old figures!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks lads, it’s not that I expect to wargame with them, it’s just that they are fun to collect.
ReplyDeleteI love the old Hinchliffe figures. Keep up the good work preserving and revitalizing classic figures.
ReplyDeleteGood to see the venerable minis getting some love.
ReplyDeleteThey look marvellous. It's nice to have both the 'well drilled' look of the light dragoons and more 'in action' look of the Brunswickers.
ReplyDeleteThey just *have* to end up on the table don't they?!!
Best wishes, James