The last couple of weeks have seen me fixing various bits of IKEA furniture together, some for my good lady and some for myself, though I have managed to fit in the odd game with Neal and a visit to the club so not too bad.I finally started painting/re-basing my 28mm late Roman/Goth/Hunnic army but more of that in a later post.
The main achievement is to finally get the war game table constructed in the painting/gaming room.
Three pieces of IKEA box storage units were put together as a base, they also serve as storage compartments for terrain.
Part of the originaltable tennis table cut to fit.
Second section fitted, I didn't cut the two sections to the same size as I figured it would give me the option of a different size game depending on what I want.
Finally with my original green hex matting rolled out on top.
Might get a game in soon!